Vienna, Virginia New Homes,
Townhomes, Condominiums and Home Builders
Vienna VA New Homes, Townhomes, Condos for Sale
New homes, townhomes and condos built near the town of Vienna, Virginia enjoy convenient access to the three major road networks serving Northern Virginia: I-495 Beltway, I-66 and the Dulles Toll Road. A favorite among commuters, Vienna is well established and features many shops and restaurants.
Nearby Tyson’s Corner, one of America’s most dynamic commercial and shopping districts is the major employment and technological center of Northern Virginia. Vienna has two distinct personalities, one of historic residential charm to the west and the commercial hustle to the east. The location is ideal with its central Fairfax County location – only 13 miles west of Washington D.C. and 12 miles east of Dulles International Airport. There are several upscale new home communities currently under construction ranging in price from the $500s to well over one million in or near Vienna. The residential real estate typically provides wooded homesites many of which are near thousands of acres of Fairfax County parkland.
New townhomes in Tysons Corner, Virginia were built by Madison Homes but sold-out in 2010. In 2011, Madison Homes grand opened Madison Mews, new townhomes for sale in Fairfax City. For discriminating homebuyers looking for upscale Williamsburg style luxury homes, Madison Mews in central Fairfax is building within a charming old town colonial atmosphere with competitive pricing from the low $600’s near the Vienna Metro.
For 2011, Pulte Homes is Grand opening Metro West Townhomes near the Vienna Metro just south of Nutley and Lee Highway on Vaden Street. Metro West will be offering 225 2 car townhomes ranging for 1500-2500 square feet. Three models will be built, The Blake, The Tyler and The Stewart. Word of advisement: Pulte ties their closing cost incentives to using their mortgage subsidiary Pulte Home Mortgage PHM. It may be suggested to dual apply with an independent outside lender to secure APR rate, term and condition alternatives. At mortgage lock time, if a builder’s lender is not competitive, a back-up may provide buyers a competitive advantage to negotiate a lower rate or simply switch lenders. Buyers are not obligated to use a homebuilder’s lender. Often a builder’s subsidiary mortgage company interest rates, terms and conditions may not be not as attractive as one might find in the open market. Mathematically, the incentives to use a builder’s owned mortgage company does not calculate into a true dollar for dollar value if the rates, terms and conditions are not market competitive. Pulte Homes has decentralized lending as well, so purchasers are unlikely to personally meet their loan officer.
Pulte’s plan for a new transit-oriented, mixed-use community includes a variety of new townhouses, condos, apartments, retail, commercial office, day care and public open areas. Metro West will provide for a pedestrian-friendly interface with the Vienna Metro Station, a town center plaza with retail and public outdoor space, commuter connections to East Blake Lane Park and a new public use recreation/community center.
New condominiums at Metro West are planned for the future… piggyback style, however the townhomes for sale are available first. Pricing is not determined at this time, but will be more affordable than Metro West Townhomes near the Vienna Metro.
There are currently 7,900 built condominiums and townhomes in the Tysons Corner SMSA, with thousands more on the way under Fairfax County’s current plan to double development on Tysons Corner’s 1,700 acres. New Townhomes for sale near Tyson’s have prices starting from the $500’s and new single family homes for sale start in the $900’s near the new Tyson’s Metrostop, Tyson’s One & Two shopping malls.
Call 703-314-4314 for current condominium, townhouse and single family home real estate availability updates for Vienna’s Tyson’s Corner area.
Vienna, Virginia Map
Vienna New Homes
Vienna, Virginia Microdemographics
Vienna, Virginia Taxes
$1.53 per $100 of assessed value
Comparative County Tax Rates
|Vienna, Virginia Schools
Fairfax County Public Schools
Virginia Dept. of Education
Vienna, Virginia Newspapers
The Sun Gazette
The Journal Newspaper Online
Washington Business Journal
Vienna, Virginia Links
Fairfax County Official Website
Town of Vienna Official Website
Hunter Mill District
Hunter Mill District Profile
Area Guide to Vienna
Wolf Trap Center for the Performing Arts
Vienna-Tysons Chamber of Commerce
Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
Guide to Fairfax County
Friends of the W&OD Railroad
Search Results for Vienna, Fairfax County, VA
35 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For Vienna, Fairfax County VA
- Jefferson Custom Homes - Jefferson Homes LLC - Single Family
- Tyson Crest - Sekas Homes - Single Family
- Wedderburn Estates - Courtland Homes (JCE Development) - Single Family
- Hilltop Road - Keswick Homes - Single Family
- Thistle Ridge - Sekas Homes - Single Family
- Maymont - Basheer and Edgemoore - Single Family
- MetroWest - Pulte Homes - Townhomes
- The Reserve at Tysons Corner - Madison Homes - Townhomes
- Avera Station - At Vienna Metro - Beazer Homes - Condos
- Battery Park - Madison Homes - Townhomes
- Cedar Crossing - Sekas Homes - Townhomes
- Cedar Grove - Basheer and Edgemoore - Single Family
- Cedar Lane - NV Homes - Single Family
- Center Street Development - JDA Custom Homes - Single Family
- Conventry Springs Estates - Sekas Homes - Single Family
- Eaton Place - Keswick Homes - Single Family
- Estates at Wolftrap Run - NV Homes - Single Family
- Hawthorne - Bo-Bud Construction - Single Family
- John Marshall Estates - Sekas Homes - Single Family
- Marywood Estates - Blackstone Communities LLP - Townhomes
- Mashie Drive - JDA Custom Homes - Single Family
- Oak Pointe - MI Homes - Single Family
- Saintsbury Plaza - Porten Homes - Condos
- The Crossing at Tysons Corner - NV Homes - Single Family
- The Estates at Besley Farm - Craftmark Homes - Single Family
- The Marquis at Vienna Station - Crescent Heights - Condos
- The Reserve at Tysons Corner - Beazer Homes - Condos
- Tysons Chase - Marquis Custom Homes - Single Family
- Tysons Estates - JDA Custom Homes - Single Family
- Tysons Reserve - NV Homes - Single Family
- Tysons Reserve - NV Homes - Townhomes
- Tysons Station - Willis Companies - Condos
- Welles Street - Keswick Homes - Single Family
- Westbriar Plaza - Jade Group - Condos
- Westwood Village - Eakin/Youngentob - Townhomes
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for Vienna VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.