Herndon, Virginia New Homes,
Townhomes, Condominiums and Home Builders
Herndon VA New Homes, Townhomes, Condos for Sale
Incorporated in 1879, new homes in Herndonare located in Virginia' third largest town in western Fairfax County just minutes from Dulles International Airport bordering Reston Virgina.
Herndon, home to 23,000 residents was once a rural dairy farm and quaint bedroom community. Today, Herndon homes are popular emerging as one of northern Virginia’s premier bedroom communities serving the technology corridor of the Mid-Atlantic. Herndon, hailed as the undisputed capitol of the internet world is home to many of the world's largest high-technology conglomerates. The robust Northern Virginia economy makes Herndon homes a favorite residential investment for entrepreneurs, homebuilders, commuters and homebuyers searching for new homes in Fairfax County.
New homes in Herndon are nested between several attractive commercial real estate developments. Herndon' quaint old town district has maintained its colonial small village charm and residential community atmosphere. In 1995, the 16 million dollar municipal complex was completed including a new Fairfax County library, government office buildings, a Herndon Council/Fairfax District Court meeting center and the Town Green. Thousands of Northern Virginia residents gather regularly to enjoy free special events, outdoor concerts, festivals and fireworks. Recreational activities include biking on the W&D bike path, The Herndon Community Center, nine parks, the award winning Centennial Golf Course, 75 international restaurants and 11 hotels. The Fairfax County public school system is rated as one of our nation's finest scoring well above the state and national average.
The region's homebuilding industry is growing again but residential building developments for new homes in Herndon communities are limited. The bulk of housing construction in Northern Virginia takes place in surrounding Fairfax subdivisions and the ongoing building of new homes in Loudoun County, rated America' wealthiest region for 2010.
Carr Homebuilders built Fortnightly Square Townhomes and Condos from 2004-2010 and is now Sold-Out. The construction quality is excellent as are the facade elevations. In 2010, there are no new condos in Herndon for sale, only resale condominium listings.
Contact The Washington Metro Builders Realty Council for general information on all new homes in Herndon, VA and newly listed properties including nearby townhouses, condominiums and New Homes in Reston, Virginia at: 703-314-4314.
Search Herndon New Homes for Sale…:
Herndon, Virginia Map
Herndon New Homes
Herndon, Virginia Demographics
Herndon, Virginia Taxes
|Herndon, Virginia Schools
Fairfax County Public Schools
Virginia Dept. of Education
Herndon, Virginia Newspapers
The Herndon Connection
Observer News Online
The The Fairfax Times
Washington Business Journal
Herndon, Virginia Links
Fairfax County Official Website
Dranesville District Profile
Herndon Community Website
Herndon Friday Nights Live
Herndon-Dulles Chamber of Commerce
Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
Guide to Fairfax County
Friends of the W& Railroad
Search Results for Herndon, Fairfax County, VA
23 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For Herndon, Fairfax County VA
New or Coming Soon
- Coppermine Crossing - Pulte Homes - Townhomes
- Coppermine Crossing Condominiums - K. Hovnanian Homes - Condos
- Darlington Oaks - Stanley Martin - Single Family
- Darlington Oaks Townhomes - Stanley Martin - Townhomes
- Fortnightly Square - Carr Homes - Townhomes
- Fortnightly Square - Condos - Carr Homes - Condos
- Fox Mill Station - Willis Companies - Condos
- Great Oak - Engle Homes - Single Family
- Herndon Crossing - NV Homes - Single Family
- Herndon Crossing - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- Hindle Subdivision - Evergreene Homes - Single Family
- Holly Creek-Manor Series - Gulick Group - Single Family
- Madison Manor - Stanley Martin - Single Family
- Middleton Farm - Calvert Homes - Single Family
- Reserve at Oakton - Evergreene Homes - Single Family
- Royal Elm Estates - D.R. Horton - Single Family
- Shaker Woods - Blackstone Communities LLP - Single Family
- Spring Park Station - Stanley Martin - Townhomes
- Stuart Estates - Calvert Homes - Single Family
- The Fontaine at President's Park - Winchester Homes - Townhomes
- The Village at Herndon Mills - Stanley Martin - Townhomes
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for Herndon VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.