Springfield, Virginia New Homes,
Townhomes, Condominiums and Home Builders
Springfield VA New Homes, Townhomes, Condos for Sale
Springfield, VA is located in southeast Fairfax County at the intersection on I-95 and I-495 (The Capital Beltway), 13 miles from the nation's capital. Springfield is a major thoroughfare, funneling traffic through Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and the eastern seaboard of the United States. It can be congested and challenging to navigate, particularly during rush hour. Burke, Newington and West Springfield are contiguous areas and considered to be part of greater Springfield, VA. The United States Army Base at Fort Belvoir is just minutes south and Old Town Alexandria is several miles northeast. Springfield resembles a small city, is centrally located and an ideal commute location for those working in Washington D.C. There are a few new home communities in Springfield proper, however most homebuilding and new communities are located just south off Interstate 95 for those looking for new homes in Prince William County, Virginia.
Custom Homes in Northern Virginia from the 400’s!
Waterfront Homes Washington DC Metro by Classic Concept Builders
For those looking for new waterfront homes in Washington DC Metro, Gaslight Landing townhomes on the Occoquan River are available with deeded slips for a boat or yacht near the Prince William County and Fairfax County border by Classic Concept builders.
Springfirld, Virginia Map
Springfield New Homes
Springfield, Virginia Microdemographics
Springfield, Virginia Taxes
$.98 per $100 of assessed value
Comparative County Tax Rates
|Springfield, Virginia Schools
Fairfax County Public Schools
Virginia Dept. of Education
Springfield, Virginia Newspapers
The Journal Newspaper Online
Washington Business Journal
Springfield, Virginia Links
Fairfax County Official Website
Springfield District Profile
Springfield, VA Website
Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
Guide to Fairfax County
Search Results for Springfield, Fairfax County, VA
15 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For Springfield, Fairfax County VA
- Cassel Glen - McShay Homes - Single Family
- Caton Woods - Richmond American - Single Family
- Cory Place - Blackstone Communities LLP - Single Family
- Gunston Grove - Gunston Grove, L.P. - Townhomes
- Hidden Brooke - Brookfield Homes - Condos
- Highgrove - Highgrove Builders - Single Family
- Laurel Hill North - Equity Homes - Single Family
- Laurel Hill Regency Collection - Pulte Homes - Townhomes
- Lynn Forest - Brookfield Homes - Single Family
- Pohick Retreat - Carr Homes - Single Family
- Prestwick/Kingstowne - Porten Homes - Single Family
- Silverbrook Farms - Brookfield Homes - Single Family
- Somerset at South Run - Bo-Bud Construction - Single Family
- Springvale - Bo-Bud Construction - Single Family
- The Courts of Laurel Crest - Richmond American - Single Family
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for Springfield VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.