South Riding, Virginia New Homes,
Townhomes, Condominiums and Home Builders
South Riding VA New Homes, Townhomes & Condos for Sale
Homes for sale in South Riding are located 25 miles west of Washington D.C. in Loudoun County’s southeast corner is one of America’s largest master "New Town" communities with an 18th century style visitor center complete with all the amenities and natural surroundings to accommodate today’s active hometown lifestyle. Just a few miles east of Middleburg, Virginia on Route 50, South Riding’s pastoral surroundings complement its convenient proximity to Northern Virginia’s employment centers. Residents live in a virtually self-contained world providing the convenience and charm of a well-established small town community.
New Homes in South Riding appeal to families of all ages, seniors and young professionals. Pricing is moderate by Loudoun County averages. As of fall 2010, 95% percent of South Riding’s 5,700 homes have been sold and anticipate subdivision completion in 2011. The development has an estimated 19,000 residents, a town hall, five schools, daycare centers, churches, 4.3 million square feet of office and retail space surrounded by parks, lakes and streams. State of the art athletic facilities including an 18 hole Dan Maples signature golf course contribute to the community’s popularity.
Toll Brothers is South Riding’s developer and presents several decorated model homes for an exciting shopping experience. They are building new townhomes in Loudoun County, carriage homes and single family houses from the low $200’s to the $700’s. Over the years, New Homes in South Riding have won numerous awards for natural habitat and sales and marketing excellence. In sum, South Riding offers a myriad of affordable new home investment opportunities costing nearly $100,000 less than neighboring Fairfax County real estate.
Builders’ Realty Council rates the South Riding subdivision one the very best, most well-maintained new home communities in Northern Virginia convenient to Washington DC. mass transit. Homes for sale in South Riding are relatively limited as people prefer to raise their families there often choosing to move-up from the condominiums and townhomes to single family homes within the community. Therefore, for homeowners who could be relocated at anytime, South Riding real etate is relatively liquid. If properly priced, condos, townhouses and single family houses re-sell quickly. Shopping and restaurants are located inside the development; it even boasts its own firehouse. Homeowners association fees are very low, less than $80/month and the South Riding zipcode,(20152) held value better than any other densely populated residential real estate in Loudoun County.
Enjoy a South Riding community video…
For a list of all new and resale condos, townhomes and single family homes for sale in South Riding, contact The Council at: 703-314-4314.
South Riding Awards:
- 1997 and 1998: Best regional landscaping awarded by the
National Association of Home Builders.
- 1996: Certified Wildlife Sanctuary for Habitat Preservation and Creation by the
Maryland Home Builders Association.
- 1995:Global “Releaf” for new communities awarded by the
National Association of Home Builders and the national Forest Association. Award of
recognition for excellence in designing and building with nature.
South Riding, Virginia Map
South Riding New Homes
South Riding, Virginia Microdemographics
Census Detail (Loudoun County)
South Riding, Virginia Taxes
$1.30 per $100 of assessed value
Comparative County Tax Rates
South Riding, Virginia Schools
Loudoun County Public Schools
Virginia Dept. of Education
South Riding, Virginia Newspapers
The Loudoun Easterner
The Loudoun Connection
The Journal Newspaper Online
Washington Business Journal
South Riding, Virginia Links
South Riding Community Website
Loudoun County Official Website
Loudoun County Dept. of Economic Development
Visit Loudoun County
Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce
Loudoun County Area Guide
Search Results for South Riding, Loudoun County, VA
40 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For South Riding, Loudoun County VA
- South Riding - Fairfield Classic Homes - Single Family
- South Riding - Toll Brothers - Townhomes
- South Riding - Toll - Townhomes
- Avonlea - Single Family - Edgemoore Homes - Single Family
- Avonlea - Villas - Edgemoore Homes -
- Avonlea Townhomes - Edgemoore Homes - Townhomes
- Baltzer Glenn - NV Homes - Single Family
- Braddock Corner - Lifestyle - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Braddock Corner - Manor Series - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Braddock Corner - Village Series - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Braddock Corner-Liberty Series - Winchester Homes - Townhomes
- Cedar Crest - NV Homes - Single Family
- Cedar Hunt - NV Homes - Single Family
- Hunter Estates - McShay Homes - Single Family
- Lenah Run - NV Homes - Single Family
- North Riding - Brookfield Homes - Single Family
- Ridings at Blue Spring - Stone Ridge Collection - Pulte Homes - Single Family
- Ridings at Blue Springs - Brookfield Homes - Single Family
- South Riding - Bozzuto Homes - Single Family
- South Riding - Toll Brothers - Single Family
- South Riding - Toll Bro - Single Family
- South Riding - Toll Bro - Townhomes
- South Riding Estates - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- South Riding Station - Toll Brothers - Single Family
- South Riding Station - Toll Bro - Townhomes
- South Riding Station - Toll Brothers - Townhomes
- South Village - Capital Series - Winchester Homes - Townhomes
- South Village - Liberty Series - Winchester Homes - Townhomes
- South Village - Manor Collection - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- South Village - Village Collection - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Stratford Estates - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- The Palisades - NV Homes - Single Family
- The Palisades of North Riding - Batal Builders - Single Family
- The Retreat at South Village - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- The Retreat at South Village-Manor Collection - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- The Retreat at South Village-Village Collection - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- West Riding - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- West Riding Townhomes - Ryan Homes - Townhomes
- Westview Estates - Brookfield Homes - Single Family
- Westview Estates - NV Homes - Single Family
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for South Riding VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.