Aldie, Virginia New Homes,
Townhomes, Condominiums and Home Builders
Aldie VA New Homes, Townhomes, Condos for Sale
Aldie, Virginia is an unincorporated village located on US Route 50 between Middleburg and Gilbert's Corner west of Route 28 and Loudoun County's Chantilly, VA in the 20105 zip code 37 miles west of Washington DC. Aldie's history developed around the Aldie Mill named after Aldie Castle, the ancestral home of the Mercer family of Scotland who financed the mill which operated between 1835 until its closure in 1971. During the Civil War, the Battle of Aldie was fought at the time of the Gettysburg campaign.
Today, the Aldie area is a hot bed corridor for Northern Virginia's new home construction featuring local and national homebuilders. Route 50, while undergoing road construction is nestled with stoplights and congested. National chains such as Costco, Target, Walmart and numerous car dealers are located just minutes eastward in nearby Chantilly. Aldie and the Gum Springs/Arcola area while not storybook charming, offer more reasonable new home prices and the Loudoun County school system is very well-rated.
In the home building arena, Aldie's master-planned Van Metre developed Stone Ridge community is designed for family living including social clubs, a sports clubhouse, tennis courts, a social club, swimming and a Public Library. Van Metre's Mercer Park condos are nearly sold-out but have opened Centre Park one car garage elevator condominiums from the upper $200's. Van Metre's innovative Berkeley Grove Villas and Towns offer main level masters from the low $400's. The Town Center Crossing community offers two level Villas including two car garages and a main level master. Van Metre's Village Square offers 26 foot wide Grande Townhomes also from the low $400's and Village Run single family homes have designed main level bedrooms from the mid $500's. Ryland Homes is building their award-winning three level townhome style condos from $319,000 with up to 2,200 square at Summerwalk in Stone Ridge.
Near Aldie and west of Chantilly is Virginia's new super planned residential-commercial development Arcola Center in Sterling, VA. Arcola Center is an attractive planned mixed-use community on 400 wooded acres. Arcola Center will be an active environment combining residential, retail, commercial, cultural and entertainment uses. Designed to be built-out over a 10-20 year period, Arcola Center is scheduled for an estimated 2 million square feet of commercial and office space including 79 plus acres of multifamily, townhome and condominium developments. Two hotels, fitness center, shops, restaurants, outdoor plazas, nature trails, parks and a two story elementary school will be built around a restored slave quarters dating back to the early 1800s. Arcola Center is a strategically master-planned, pedestrian sensitive, live, work and play futuristic community. Ryan Homes is currently offering both condominiums and townhomes at Arcola Center priced between $285,000 to over $400,00.
A few miles southwest off of Gum Springs Road nestled in a heavily wooded environment, Virginia Manor is now building condominiums, townhomes and single family homes from Ryan and NV Homes. Costs per square foot are lower than Arcola Center and the environment is more scenic, but not quite as conveniently located to western Chantilly's shopping destinations. Prices range from the high $200's for the condominiums to over $400 for rear-load two car garage townhomes.
Loudoun Crossing, developed by both NV Homes and Ryan Homes is a beautiful piece of wooded ground. Surrounded by tall trees, Loudoun Crossing offers single family homes by Ryan from the $460’s and NV starts in thee $570’s. Though not as prestigious as Willowsford, Loudoun Crossing is one of the most attractive… a natural appearing new home environment currently selling in Aldie, VA.
Ryan Homes is now building both townhouses and patio/villa style homes at Westridge. The growing popularity of this type product long popular in other areas of the nation is finally taking root. For those not interested in traditional townhome style living, yet want a smaller detached home with a two car garage, the Ryan Villas satisfy this niche. Westridge is a smaller community surrounded by a densely wooded perimeter.
Toll Brothers at Lenah Mill is building 800 homes in a wooded setting featuring 1/3-1/4 acre homesites including three series ranging in price from the high $500's to the upper $600's, The Villages, The Executive and The Carolina series.
The Premier new luxury community in Aldie is Willowsford. Willowsford encompasses four distinct villages assimilated within the architecture of one overall development: The Grange, Grant, Grove and Greens. Willowsford includes over 4,000 acres and more than 50% of its land will remain conservation area. The homesites of Willowsford range from 1/4 acre to over two acres. Arcadia, Beazer, Pulte, Camberly, Integrity, K.Hovnanian and Mitchell and Best are building homes ranging for the high $500's to over one million dollars. Willowsford is without question the most attractive new homes parcel in Northern Virginia presenting an outstanding value for those willing to travel the extra distance.
Search Results for Aldie, Loudoun County, VA
52 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For Aldie, Loudoun County VA
- Creighton Farms - Creighton Enterprises - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Mercer Park Condominium - Van Metre Homes - Condos
- Virginia Manor - Ryan Homes - Condos
- Stone Ridge - Metropolitan Flats - Van Metre - Condos
- Summerwalk - Ryland Homes - Condos
- Stone Ridge-Cameron Park Collection - Van Metre Homes - Townhomes
- Stratshire Crossing Townhomes - Winchester Homes - Townhomes
- Westridge - Ryan - Townhomes
- Stone Ridge- Berkeley Grove Villas and Towns - Van Metre Homes - Townhomes
- Westridge - Ryan - Single Family
- Loudoun Crossing - Ryan - Single Family
- Virginia Manor - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- Willowsford - Integrity Homes - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Village Run Woodview Collection - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- The Springs at Lenah - Drees Homes - Single Family
- Loudoun Crossing - NV - Single Family
- Lenah Mill - Toll Brothers - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Village Run Parkside Collection - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Willowsford - Beazer Homes - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Marrwood Classic - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Virginia Manor - NV Homes - Single Family
- Willowsford - Pulte - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Marrwood Estates - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Huntleigh at Creighton Farms - Stanley Martin - Single Family
- Willowsford - Arcadia - Single Family
- Aldie Glenn at Kirkpatrick Farms - NV Homes - Single Family
- Amber Spring - Ryland Homes - Townhomes
- Creighton Farms - WCI/ Renaissance - Single Family
- Creighton Farms - Ritz Carlton - Adrian Edwards Custom Homes - Single Family
- Estates at Kirkpatrick Farms - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- Greenfield Crossing - K. Hovnanian Homes - Single Family
- Greenfield Crossing Townhomes - K. Hovnanian Homes - Townhomes
- Greenfield Crossing Villas - K. Hovnanian Homes - Single Family
- Kirkpatrick Farms - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- Kirkpatrick Farms - Ryan Homes - Condos
- Kirkpatrick Farms - Ryan Homes - Single Family
- Kirkpatrick Farms - Ryan Homes - Townhomes
- Kirkpatrick Farms Townhomes - NV Homes - Townhomes
- Lenah Run - Centex Homes - Single Family
- Lenah Run - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Little River Farms - Stanley Martin - Single Family
- Oatland Views - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Springs at Lenah - Richmond American - Single Family
- Stone Ridge - Centex Homes - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Classic Collection - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Courtyard Collection - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Estate Collection - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Stone Ridge-Georgian Collection - Van Metre Homes - Townhomes
- Stone Ridge-Hamilton Grove Collection - Van Metre Homes - Townhomes
- Stone Ridge-Savannah Collection - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Stratshire Crossing - Winchester Homes - Single Family
- Westbrook - Wetherburne Homes - Single Family
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for Aldie VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.