Haymarket, Virginia New Homes,
Townhomes, Condominiums and Home Builders
Haymarket VA New Homes, Townhomes, Condos for Sale
New homes in Haymarket, Virginia are located approximately 35 miles southwest of Washington D.C. and 25 miles from Dulles International Airport. Haymarket was originally an Indian Hunting path which later became the Old Carolina Rd. This route was used by settlers on route from Pennsylvania to the Carolinas. The town was chartered in 1799 and burned by Union troops in 1862. Today, Haymarket has quickly evolved into one of America's fastest growing "boom towns," revitalized by the metropolitan area's bustling economy.
New home subdivisions in Haymarket, Virginia continue develop, but not at the rapid growth rate previously found in Loudoun County's Ashburn and Leesburg markets, the second fastest growing county in the United States.Prince William County new homes may be more reasonably priced than similar properties found in Loudoun and new homebuyers are flocking to Haymarket, Gainesville and Bristow to find better housing values. Good schools, low crime, parks, golf courses, equestrian settings and close proximity to Northern Virginia employment centers make Haymarket living popular. New home shoppers are attracted to the broad selection of family-oriented, amenity-rich communities.
One of the largest subdivisions in Haymarket is Kettler and Scott’s 1,850 acre gated Piedmont community. 2,700 homes were built by 16 different builders. Golf enthusiasts, horseback riders, swimmers, tennis buffs and businesspeople find Piedmont more than just a home, it’s a lifestyle. Toll Brothers’ Dominion Valley Country Club is also popular with families interested in a planned golf community.
A very popular community in Haymarket is Toll Brothers’ Dominion Valley Country Club. This land is the former Disney ground with breathtaking rolling topography and views. Dominion Valley offers luxury condominiums, townhomes, single family homes and also has and Active Adult age restricted 55 and over section. With all the activities offered in this fine development including a golf course, there is much to do for all ages as well as those seeking a retirement atmosphere. Dominion Valley is is one of the more beautiful planned unit developments in Northern Virginia.
Though technically in Gainesville, Brookfield-Washington’s Morris Farm is the best selling, most reasonably priced subdivision offering single family homes for sale in Prince William County. These new Gainesville homes start at only $299,990! Morris Farm now 95% sold-out, is a scenic subdivision nested in a natural wooded environment including a recreation center, pool, gym and walking trails. At Morris Farm, one can own a brand new home in a nearly complete development avoiding the years of noise, trucks, dust and inconvenience associated with residential home construction. Your family will enjoy new home conveniences built to your specifications and option selections in a well-established neighborhood at a very affordable price.
Morris Farm is located near Litton Hall Rd. and route 66 in Gainesville contiguous to new home communities in Bristow and Haymarket, VA. Housing prices, overall value and quality of life in these Prince William County subdivisions are outstanding as are the schools. Contact community sales manager Tyler Sutherland today at: 703-595-8898 for detailed information about Brookfield-Washington’s Morris Farm.
In sum, Haymarket and surrounding towns offer over 50 different new home investment opportunities and hundreds of different floor plans from which to choose. Prices range from the low-mid 200’s for townhomes to over one million dollars for custom-built equestrian estates.
Haymarket, Virginia Map
Haymarket New Homes
Haymarket, Virginia Microdemographics
Haymarket, Virginia Taxes
$1.45 per $100 of assessed value
Comparative County Tax Rates
|Haymarket, Virginia Schools
Prince William County Schools
Virginia Dept. of Education
Haymarket, Virginia Newspapers
Prince William Times
The Journal Newspaper Online
Washington Business Journal
Haymarket, Virginia Links
Prince William County Official Website
Prince William County Portal
Prince William County Convention’s Bureau
Prince William County Chamber of Commerce
Search Results for Haymarket, Prince William County, VA
42 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For Haymarket, Prince William County VA
- Thunder Oak - Creighton Enterprises - Single Family
- Parkside at Market Center - MI Homes - Townhomes
- Sherwood Forest - D.R. Horton - Single Family
- Dominion Valley Country Club - Toll Brothers - Single Family
- Bull Run-The Estates at Bull Run Golf Club - Van Metre Homes - Single Family
- Mountain Road - Cherokee Homes - Single Family
- Alexandra's Keep - D.R. Horton - Townhomes
- Avondale - NV Homes - Single Family
- Dominion Valley Country Club - Toll Brothers - Townhomes
- Dominion Valley Country Club - Toll Brothers - Condos
- Dowden Downs - NV Homes - Single Family
- Evergreen Estates - Mike Garcia Homes - Single Family
- Green Gables - D.R. Horton - Single Family
- Haymarket Station - Centex Homes - Single Family
- Hunt Chase at West Market - Richmond American - Single Family
- Keswick Homes at Piedmont Riding Club - Keswick Homes - Single Family
- Leland Pond - Cherokee Homes - Single Family
- Market Center - Beazer Homes - Condos
- Market Center - Ryland Homes - Townhomes
- Mews at Catharpin Run - Bull Run Builders - Townhomes
- Paddocks at Dowden Downs - Lennar Homes - Single Family
- Paddocks at Ford Estates - Lennar Homes - Single Family
- Parks at Piedmont - Drees Homes - Townhomes
- Parks at Piedmont - Engle Homes - Townhomes
- Parks at Piedmont - MI Homes - Townhomes
- Piedmont - Craftmark Homes - Single Family
- Piedmont - Fairfield Classic Homes - Single Family
- Piedmont - Kettler Forlines - Single Family
- Piedmont - NV Homes - Single Family
- Piedmont Estates - MI Homes - Single Family
- Piedmont Mews Single Family - Engle Homes - Single Family
- Piedmont Neo-Traditional - NV Homes - Single Family
- Piedmont Villas - MI Homes - Single Family
- Stoney Branch Crossing - Stanley Martin - Single Family
- The Paddocks of Avondale - Lennar Homes - Single Family
- The Reserve at Greenhill Crossing - Kettler Forlines - Single Family
- The Reserve at Piedmont - Sorensen Homes - Single Family
- Villages of Piedmont - MI Homes - Single Family
- Villages of Piedmont Townhomes - MI Homes - Townhomes
- Westgrove Plantation - Equity Homes - Single Family
- Westmarket - K. Hovnanian Homes - Single Family
- Westmarket Townhomes - K. Hovnanian Homes - Townhomes
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for Haymarket VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.