Arlington, Virginia New Homes, Townhomes,
Condominiums and Home Builders
Arlington VA New Homes, Townhomes, Condos for Sale
Builders Realty Council assists homebuyers to locate the best new homes, townhomes and new condominiums in Arlington, Virginia. From search to settlement, unbiased independent counsel is provided for consumers interested in building new single family homes, townhomes or condominiums in Arlington areas. The Council offers a “behind the scenes” look at the local homebuilding industry assisting clients to locate, negotiate, build, inspect and settle their new homes. Brokerage Services are Free of Charge and can with and *
About Arlington County New Homes
Arlington County New Home
Arlington County, Virginia located in Northern Virginia directly across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C. is the smallest self-governed county in the United States. Arlington is centrally located and only minutes from all the attractions and employment centers of our nation’s capital.
Real estate in Arlington, VA is well established with older homes, however when niche infill sites become available they develop and sell quickly for premium prices. The age-old real estate adage: “location, location, location” is ever so true in Arlington, Virginia, particularly when new single family home, townhome or condominium building opportunities arise. Arlington is the strongest of the more affluent real estate markets in the Washington DC metropolitan area. For 2010, Arlington Virginia condos and new condominiums for sale in nearby Alexandria, Va are priced from the low to mid $200’s to $495,000.
Arlington County New Home
Due to the limited amount of Arlington Virginia land, single family home construction in 2010 and new townhomes in Arlington, Va are limited. However, there is a substantial amount of condominium construction this year and sales are brisk. When a parcel for residential development becomes available it usually is quickly sold. At any given time, there are only a few fee simple absolute new home investment opportunities available in this sought after Northern Virginia location. BRC recommends studying the sub-areas under Arlington Virginia’s regional umbrella, i.e. condos for sale in Ballston, Clarendon, Crystal City, Pentagon City and Rossyln.
For 2010, new homes in Arlington, Va offer numerous investment options. Many new condominiums have been constructed and there are about 12 new townhome and single family developments for sale. Of all the cities and counties surrounding the Washington DC metro area, Arlington has faired very well and currently boasts the strongest sales pace in the DC area with the exception of homes for sale in Prince William County which are considerably lower priced, relatively far south of the Beltway and much more likely to be in foreclosure or short sale status.
The government is growing at an alarming rate and worldwide military relocations to the area are brisk. Arlington is very popular because it offers a quick commute into Washington DC and the Pentagon featuring more diverse urban ammenties and the lowest county propery tax rate. Prince William County does not compare in this regard despite being the fastest selling county in America. For concerned commuters, Prince William County offers convenient VRE(Virginia Railway Express)access in several locations.
Currently, home Prices in Arlington are stable with an upward bias. The suburban areas outside the Beltway have had a greater percentage price decline and sales are somewhat slower with the exception of Prince William County where new homes, townhomes and condomimiums priced under $400,000 are experiencing multiple contract presentations. Foreclosures and short-sales have aggressively lured investors and first time homebuyers seeking tax credits. Nonetheless, Arlington currently offers the largest selection of more fashionable upscale condos in the state followed by contiguous Alexandria, Virginia. Supply and demand are relatively balanced for the more desireable new condominium and townhome developments.
New home average base prices are as follows:
Condominium prices in Arlington are approximately $425,000. Townhome prices in Arlington,VA are approximately $725,000 and single family prices are estimated at 1,350,000. The least expensive Arlington condos are The Grove at Arlington Square at $325,000 plus by The Athena Group; new luxury townhomes from $625,000 at Shirlington Crest by Stanley Martin and single family homes begin at $800,000 at Majestic Oak by Courtland Homes LLC.
In sum, new homes, townhomes and condominiums in Arlington County in 2010 range from $325,000 to an estimated two million dollars for a new single family home. New townhouses in Arlington VA with the latest in architectural design and energy efficiencies are more readily available and affordable than single family home communities.
Contact BRC at: 703-314-4314 for further details on your database search results. Current pricing, home styles, locations, websites and availability are provided upon Login to The Council’s Arlington Virginia New Homes Database below:
Search Results for Arlington, Arlington County, VA
53 Builder Communities Found in New Homes Database
For Arlington, Arlington County VA
New or Coming Soon
- Fairmont Condominiums - The JBG Companies - Condos
- Nottingham Street - Arlington Designer Homes Inc - Single Family
- N Nottingham Street - Arlington Designer Homes Inc - Single Family
- Potomac Reserve - Potomac Homes - Single Family
- The Grove at Arlington Sqauare - The Athena Group - Condos
- The Brittany - Ross Development & Investment - Condos
- The Phoenix at Clarendon Metro - Keating Group - Condos
- Liberty Center Condominiums - The Shooshan Company - Condos
- The Palentine - Monument Realty - Condos
- The Eclipse - Comstock Homes - Condos
- Waterview Condominiums - The JBG Companies - Condos
- Vista at Couthouse - Sunburst Hospitality - Condos
- The Odyssey Condominiums - Monument Realty - Condos
- Gaslight Square - Abdo Clarendon LLC - Condos
- Buckingham Commons - Paradigm Homes-Development - Townhomes
- Pike 3400 Towns - NV Homes - Townhomes
- Turnberry Tower - Rosslyn Associates - Condos
- Majestic Oak - Courtland Homes (JCE Development) - Single Family
- Ballston Green - Madison Homes - Townhomes
- Court at Lyon Village - Evergreene Homes - Townhomes
- Alcova Row - Centex Homes - Townhomes
- Arlington Heights - Calvert Homes - Single Family
- Aurora Hills - Bo-Bud Construction - Single Family
- Bell Condominiums - McShay Homes - Condos
- Bowman Hill - McShay Homes - Townhomes
- Cityhomes Scene - Centex Homes - Condos
- Clarendon Park - Eakin/Youngentob - Townhomes
- Country Club Estates - Calvert Homes - Single Family
- Courthouse Hill - Eakin/Youngentob - Townhomes
- East View - Willis Companies - Condos
- Io Piazza - Ed Peete Company - Condos
- Joule - Ed Peete Company - Condos
- Lyon Heights - GBI Corporation - Single Family
- Lyonhurst - Arlington Designer Homes Inc - Single Family
- Majestic Oak-Townhomes - Courtland Homes (JCE Development) - Townhomes
- Monument Place - Eakin/Youngentob - Townhomes
- North Overlook Estates - Bo-Bud Construction - Single Family
- Pentagon Ridge Condominiums - View at Arlington Ridge LLC - Condos
- Residences at Station Square - Bush Companies - Condos
- Rhodes St. Condos - Jade Group - Condos
- Shirlington Crest - Stanley Martin - Townhomes
- Tara Manors - Dittmar Company - Single Family
- The Club on Quincy - WCI/Reserve - Condos
- The Enclave of Ballston - Madison Homes - Single Family
- The Hawthorne - Monument Realty - Condos
- The Monroe - Madison Homes - Condos
- The Residences at Lyon Hill - McShay Homes - Townhomes
- Turnberry of Arlington - Curtis & Facchina - Condos
- West Village of Shirlington - Kettler - Condos
- WestView - Willis Companies - Condos
- Woodmont - Yeonas and Ellis - Single Family
- Wooster and Mercer Lofts - Abdo Clarendon LLC - Condos
- Zoso Condos - Ed Peete Company - Condos
Some Recently Listed Resale Homes in MLS for Arlington VAvisit these new home communities and homebuilders with your BRC guide to Northern Virginia real estate and Suburban Maryland new homes. Click here for builder registration policies.
New homes, townhomes and condo prices, floor plans, brochures, builder websites, phone #'s will remain available for 30 days after you LOGIN to activate BRC database provided your browser is cookie-enabled.
Above referenced data is believed to be reasonably accurate. Due to the dynamics of demographic data, subdivision development and price changes, data accuracy may vary within a reasonable margin of error.